1. Sell with Merch by Amazon
– Register at merch.amazon.com to get an invite to sell on the Merch by Amazon program.
– Listen to the Merch Entrepreneur podcast at: iTunes
– Listen to podcast episode #12 where I interview 10,000 tier seller Daniel Caudill. Learn more about Daniel’s process in his Merch by Amazon Advanced Strategies course HERE. Search for the author Daniel Caudill, and then select the Merch by Amazon Advanced Strategies course.
2. Recommended POD Platforms to Sell On:
– Etsy is a online marketplace with a ton of organic huge traffic. Listen to episode #24 on the podcast where I explain why its a good idea to get started with Etsy. Sign up for Etsy here and get your first 40 listings for free: http://www.merchentrepreneur.com/etsy
– Gearbubble is a platform that allows you to put your Merch ready designs on various products including mugs, and then there is automatic fullfillment between Gearbubble and Amazon Seller Central. You can hear how I sell mugs on Amazon with gearbubble in episode of the podcast. Sign up to Low Hanging System today and get one years free access to the Gearbubble – Amazon auto integration, and $50 in free credit for your first mugs at www.merchentrepreneur.com/low
– Teespring is a huge t-shirt and POD platform, and from February 2017 it’s product listings will also be for sale on Amazon.com. Get started selling today on Teespring here: www.merchentrepreneur.com/teespring
– Trends and pop culture designs can do very well on Teepublic’s print on demand marketplace. You can sign up here: www.merchentrepreneur.com/teepublic
– Shopify. Get a 14 day free trial here.
3. How to Get More Traffic Using Social Media
– Grow your Instagram traffic with this great Udemy course, as mentioned on podcast episode #23. I am using this content in the course now to get free instgram traffic to my t-shirts. Learn more about the course at: www.merchentrepreneur.com/instagram.
– Grow your facebook traffic with the BEST facebook course ever, which I have bought and got a ton of value from, Grow an engaged audience with your facebook page. Listen to my interview with Rachel Miller, the creator of this course in episode 32 of the podcast. Join Rachel’s facebook traffic group here.
– Grow your twitter traffic with the SocialQuant automated tool: www.merchentrepreneur.com/social
4. How to build an email list and upsell your customers:
– Get 14 days free trial to Clickfunnels, my favorite email & funnel software HERE
If you follow an affiliate link and go on to purchase that product or service, I will be paid a small commission, however your cost will be the same (and quite possibly less if I’m highlighting a promotion).