Want to learn more about Merch by Amazon? Check out our new online courses HERE.
In 10 months, I have successfully built a six figure Merch by Amazon business – with ZERO experience selling t-shirts and ZERO design skills. This course contains the proven step by step system of exactly how I built my Merch business.
If you want to start Merch by Amazon, or if you are already selling and making less than $500 a week in profit with Merch, then this course is perfect for you.
This course includes step by step videos on:
- How to get your invite for Merch
- How to maximise your listings for 100% organic sales
- The 7 ways I find great new niches and designs ideas
- How I quickly check for trademarks
- The super fast and cheap/free ways I make my designs
- The easy way to find amazing designers
- My proven and tested pricing strategy
- How I find keywords
- My secret upload method to minimise rejections
- How to upload faster
- How to set achievable daily goals
- How to get past the low tiers fast
- My favorite Merch tools and chrome extensions
- Expanding past Merch with the 6 other POD platforms I sell on
- Outsourcing designs and uploading
- Using social media and facebook to increase organic traffic
- Interviews with successful Merch Entrepreneurs
What are your goals for 2017? Do you want to create financial freedom? Are you looking to earn an extra $1k/month with a new revenue stream? Is your dream to earn additional passive income to reduce your debt and help with your family’s finances?
Join this course to get started today, and learn my PROVEN step by step strategies for growing a successful Merch by Amazon business.
2017 Student Testimonials:
I started in Merch by Amazon in October of 2016 and have already made in excess of $2500, in 3 months time, with only 25 t-shirts on the platform. Elaine’s guidance in invaluable! Brooke Ginty, USA, 2017.
Elaine’s guidance has helped me grow from making just a few dollars a month with Merch to almost $5K last month – she really knows what she is talking about. Nikki Osborne, UK, 2017.